Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sexual Dreams – Fall 2008

Fall 2008

I just had another dream of a woman I know coming on to me and trying to have sex with me. In my dream I then began to be attracted to her. But in real life, next time I see her, I really can’t imagine that my feelings will change. I’m not attracted to her. Though now I wonder if I will look at her differently, just because of this dream?

The one other time I had a sexual dream with someone in real life who I wasn’t attracted to, which was years ago, my feelings never changed for that lady, but this latest dream was so vivid, I don’t know, and plus this woman is around my age instead of being so much older.

I wonder if when we have dreams about someone, are they having the same dream about us? Or any dream about us? Could our minds be connected somehow? So strange. Never in a million years would I have thought this woman is someone I would sexually dream about. Maybe this just further shows that dreams for the most part are only random. Who cares, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment