Sunday, October 10, 2010

Celebrity Dream – Jessica Biel – April 2010

April 2010

I just had a dream that somehow I was luckily enough to be making out with Jessica Biel. Then we ended up spending the night together and she enjoyed it very much.

In my dream, she had never been with a woman before, but I don’t know if that’s true in real life. Then, as a reward to me, she was going to arrange a threesome with her boyfriend, Justin Timberlake. I was so disappointed, because I wanted to just be with her alone.

Somehow all my Mormon friends were there when she was calling him to tell him about it, and they were all so excited that I would get to be with Justin Timberlake. I wanted to tell them they were crazy but then I woke up. This dream is totally rooted in reality.

Jessica Biel is so hot – I’ve had a crush on her since she was jailbait in “Seventh Heaven,” and she just keeps getting hotter. And I have never understood what women find attractive in Justin Timberlake. At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment