Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dreams of My Ex-Girlfriend (Nov. 2002)

Dreams of My Ex-Girlfriend, the Love of My Life


After my ex-girlfriend brutally broke up with me for the final time, I had a dream that she was whispering to this girl who had evil powers and was pointing to various people for the girl with evil powers to kill. The evil girl could kill by making the people catch on fire or by sending a hailstorm of swords to pierce them to death, and fortunately, in my dream, she killed them all with swords. It would have been too much for me to handle the fire. I kept trying to hide from my ex-girlfriend because I knew she would point at me next and make the evil girl kill me. And I was afraid that if she did point at me, the evil girl would kill me with fire instead of with the swords.

When I woke up, I realized that my dream was based on a particular video game my girlfriend and I had seen our friend Max play (Max is the one who was closest to both of us and was always rooting for us to be together and not to break up.  He was one of the few who knew my girlfriend and I were dating while we were dating, as most people didn’t find out until after we broke up).  I didn't like the video game because I thought it was too violent.    

No comments:

Post a Comment