Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wanting to see Robert Hannibal Before My Trip – written March 7, 2011


 I am getting so desperate. I haven’t seen Robert Hannibal since the time we went to the “bi club” on Feb. 17th, and we haven’t communicated since then.  I emailed him on March 2nd to ask if he ever heard back from the tantra place, and he didn’t respond. Then I emailed him earlier today to ask if there was any way I could see him before I leave for Israel – he still hasn’t responded!  And I leave on Wednesday!

Tomorrow I’ll work my regular Tuesday night shift at Onie’s club, and I hope Robert Hannibal is there.  I really don’t know what I will do if I don’t see him before I leave for my trip.  If I don’t see him before my trip I will be anxious the entire time!  I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment